I apologize for not keeping up this week. Every day I have something cross my mind that I want to share here…but…I’m finishing up the last day before my spring break. It’s been a busy week at the day job.
FYI- If you don’t know…I teach 5th and 6th grade at a progressive inner-city school, the Key Learning Community
For the next three weeks my time is my own and I will be living the life of the artist/folklorist that I aspire to be.
As things unfold over the next three weeks other topics will rise to the surface. Topics that I would like to touch upon include:
- nearly cutting off my finger (It wasn’t really that bad!).
- a Folk School event at Barnes and Noble on April 17th.
- two Folk Series Concerts.
- woodcock mating rituals.
- carving a really big little bird.
- wood turning
- preparing for the Bloomington Handmade Market
- ponderings on market research.
These are the things that come to mind. Don’t give up on visiting this blog.